Thursday, March 7, 2013

To me there is nothing better than a woman with muscles. I don't care how big or small the muscles are. It doesn't matter if the girl or the woman works out or comes by her muscle thru working out hard or just has good genetics and is naturally muscular. My family does not understand my love of muscular woman but to me it makes no difference. Some of the female bodybuilders I have seen are facially not my type however if she has muscle it makes her all the more beautiful to me. I must stress that what you see here is what I like it may not be your thing. I believe you came here for the love of female muscle though. I particularly enjoy Asian women with muscle. My girlfriend happens to be Asian and I am trying to convince her to build some muscle. I would be in heaven if this happens. My intention with this blog is to comment on female muscles of all women I post here and hope to get you to comment also. Lets make this a give and take blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly like you except , I like big muscles on women , the bigger are better , and to me the facial beauty is not important if the woman has the right size of muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove large women with big arms. Most of the time they have muscle whether they know it or not for me it doesn't matter .I enjoy looking (& feeling if posdible) the arm.

    ReplyDelete